Fri & Sat 10am-midnight
All orders must be placed 1 hour before closing to receive same day.
Must be 21 or over to purchase alcoholic products.
The Liquor Book is now offering on demand delivering to select areas, which means you can place an order on our website and have it delivered to your door within one hour or less!
How It Works
- Create An Account - You must create an account with us in order to use our delivery service or in store pick up option!
- Place An Order - Browse through thousands of items available for delivery all at the palm of your hands. We will continously add new products to our site to keep the online shopping experience just as great as it is at our store. You will be able to see live inventory levels which reflect our stores stock.
- Wait one hour! Or Less! - That's right, one hour or less! Our drivers will be there within a hour of the time you placed your order. You MUST be able to present a valid government-issued ID (e.g., driver’s license) confirming your date of birth to receive your order. Failure to provide either will prevent the driver from completing your delivery. Your order will be returned to the store, and your credit card will be refunded minus the delivery fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where is delivery available?
- Right now delivering is available on our website within a 6 mile radius of our store. Our store address is 43904 Mound Rd. Sterling Heights MI 48314.
Is there a delivery fee?
- Yes, we charge a flat rate of $5 for delivering within our 6 mile radius.
Is there an order minimum?
- Yes, our order minimum is $30 to qualify for delivery, excluding sales tax and delivery fee.
When do you deliver?
- We deliver during normal business hours. Orders must be in 1 hour before closing to receive same day.
Can I edit my order after it's placed?
- Unfortunately, at this time you are not able to edit the order after it has been placed.
Can I add delivery instructions to the order?
- Yes, before proceeding to check out there is an order notes section where you may help with providing special instructions to the driver regarding your location, especially in apartment or condomium complexes where GPS location isn't always accurate.
Can I order ahead of time?
- Currently, this feature is not available but if you leave a comment in the order notes section about a specific time frame you would like your order to be delivered we will accomodate. (Ex: Please deliver between 6-7pm.)
Will I need to provide an ID to accept delivery?
- You MUST be able to present a valid government-issued ID (e.g., driver’s license) confirming your date of birth to receive your order. Failure to provide either will prevent the driver from completing your delivery. Your order will be returned to the store, and your credit card will be refunded minus the delivery fee.
Can the delivery driver refuse to deliver to me?
- Yes. If you are visibly intoxicated or cannot provide proof of eligible age (21 or older), they reserve the right to refuse to deliver the order. Your order will be returned to the store, and your credit card will be refunded minus the delivery fee.
Do you deliver to office buildings?
- Yes, we do! Just make sure to include instructions on how to locate you in the order notes section before you complete your order.
One hour has passed and I haven't received my delivery. What do I do?
- Please call us at (586) 739-1030 to speak to one of our associates in regards to your delivery.
In Store Pick Up
Shopping with us has never been easier! Order ahead with our in store pick up option and we can get the order ready for you. When you place an order and we start to put it together, you will receive a confirmation email. Typically, we will have the order ready within 30 minutes of processing! For contactless pick up use our vestibule window otherwise you can speak to the cashier regarding your order. Please have your ID ready as we will need it to verify the pick up.
Can I order ahead for pick up on a specific day?
- Yes, please tell us the date you plan to pick up your order in the order notes section at checkout!
Disclaimer - The mismatch of billing and shipping addresses will result in orders being declined. Purchasers may only use cards which both addresses match.