TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following conditions. Your use of this site represents acceptance and acknowledgement of the provisions set forth by The Liquor Book.
With any utilization of this website, you are consenting that you are 21 years of age or older. Usage by persons under 21 is deemed unlawful and he/she/they may be prosecuted under federal jurisdiction.
- Customer is consenting that he/she/they are at least the age of 21 by using this website and a signature by someone at least 21 years of age is required upon delivery.
- If no government issued photo identification was provided and the package was delivered, all legal responsibility is upon the courier of the package.
- All orders placed Monday - Friday will be shipped within 2 business days (Shipments placed during Holiday season and federal holidays may take longer to process and ship).
- Orders placed after 3:00pm ET Friday through Sunday night will not be processed or shipped until the following Monday.
- The Liquor Book does not take responsibility for shipment time frames once the package has been handed off to the courier. Shipping or delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- The Liquor Book does not ship to PO Boxes, APO/FPO addresses, any ship centers, our outside of the United States.
- Address changes must be made prior to order processing. You may do so by replying to the order confirmation email. We will not modify shipping addresses once the order has a tracking number. It is the customer's responsibility to provide the correct address at checkout.
- Once the package is in the hands of our courier, it is the customer's responsibility to track and plan for product arrival.
- The Liquor Book reserves the right to cancel or modify a customer's order at any point in time. In this event, the customer will be refunded for the value of the modification or cancellation.
Purchase of Alcoholic Beverages By ordering with The Liquor Book, you consent that you are at least 21 years old and to pay The Liquor Book the full amount of the order.
- You acknowledge that all items purchased on this site are for personal consumption and not for resale.
- The customer understands and accepts full liability for knowing and complying with local and State laws. Once the items have been shipped, the purchaser is the legal owner of the purchased goods, and all liability is lifted from The Liquor Book and its employees pertaining to the sale and shipment of the goods.
- You understand, acknowledge, and agree that within the United States, many states have laws regulating the shipment of alcohol into their jurisdiction and may limit the amount of alcohol that can enter the state without permits or licenses. By placing an order with The Liquor Book, you expressly represent and warrant that you have reviewed any pertinent local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations prior to purchasing alcohol on this website. You further represent and warrant that your purchase complies with all applicable local, state, and federal laws, statutes, and regulations. By asking The Liquor Book to arrange for transportation and delivery on your behalf, you expressly represent and warrant that you are acting in compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, statutes and regulations regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of alcoholic beverages. You further represent and warrant that you have obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, are working through properly licensed intermediates where required, are legally entitled to take possession of the alcoholic beverages, are legally entitled to take the quantities ordered, will comply with any applicable tax laws, and that you and the person accepting delivery of the alcoholic beverages are at least 21 years of age.
- You agree that you shall pay all shipping costs, including insurance, assessed by the third-party carrier, including but not limited to any insurance fee that may be placed on transportation arrangements for rare or expensive items.
- Sales tax will be applied based on the The Liquor Book’s location in Sterling Heights, Michigan. The Liquor Book makes no representation as to the legal rights of anyone to deliver or import any alcoholic beverages or other goods into any state. You warrant that you are solely responsible for the transport of the purchased products and for determining the legality and the tax/duty consequences of bringing the products to your chosen destination.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms, whether interpreted in a court of law or in arbitration, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, including its conflicts of law rules, and the United States of America. You agree that any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and Federal courts within Macomb County, Michigan.
You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the website. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the website, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, or legality of material or content contained in or accessed through the website. You agree that your purchase of our products and your use of the website is solely at your own risk. You agree that such products are provided on an "as is," "as available" basis. We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We make no warranty that the products will meet your requirements, or that the products or use of the website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor do we make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the products or use of the website, or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the website or that defects in the products or website will be corrected. We make no warranty regarding any products purchased or obtained through the website or any transactions entered with The Liquor Book. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly made herein.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and each of our and their respective employees, contractors, directors, officers, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to your purchase or use of Products in violation of these Terms, or infringement by you, or any third party using your identity in the Website, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
- In the case that an order is returned to the shipper due to order refusal, order cancellation, or due to failure of receiving an order in any way: In these cases, the customer is liable for all shipping charges. The shipping charges in these cases are not refundable, and the customer is liable for any new shipping charges.
- Damages to any cosmetic defects are not eligible for return or refunds. Bottle packaging (i.e. box) are dependent on supply and not guaranteed on every purchase. Photographs of the listed item are not guaranteed to match the delivered product.
- The Liquor Book is not liable for any packages that have been stolen. All orders deemed “delivered” by our courier will not be reshipped or refunded. This includes all orders, with or without shipping insurance.
- In the event of a missing or broken item upon delivery, The Liquor Book requires photographic evidence of the original packaging and items. We will not provide refunds or replacements without photographic evidence. In the event of no photographic evidence, the customer must repackage and return the bottles to the store to receive any store credit or refunds. The amount of refund or store credit is at the sole discretion of The Liquor Book.
All sales are final.
For any questions or inquiries, customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our contact us page.
The Liquor Book reserves the right at any time to modify any information on this website without notice. If you disagree with any of the content of this website, please do not use this website.